Expiration: January 30, 2025. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for one additional period of up to two years.
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Services
OECM is pleased to introduce our newly re-tendered Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Services to our Marketplace of Products and Services.
Featuring a wide range of services to help you identify IT security risks within your organization, these agreements are now available through pre-qualified supplier partners.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
A variety of services available through these agreements:
- Vulnerability Assessment Services – an external/internal assessment to identify and prioritize all security vulnerabilities associated with IT assets, resources, and network infrastructure
- Network Penetration Testing Services – a simulated external/internal cyberattack in an attempt to intentionally breach and exploit IT security
- Social Engineering Testing Services – including phishing campaigns, and physical tests
- Web application testing Services – covering vulnerabilities such as sensitive data exposure and security misconfigurations
- Application Penetration Testing Services – including authentication process testing and automated fuzzing
- …and more!
Products and Services
- IT Security
- IT Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing Services
- IT Assets
- Network Infrastructure
- Social Engineering
- Web Applications
- Application Penetration
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Cambrian College
- Centennial College
- City of Hamilton
- Education Computing Network of Ontario (ECNO)
- Hamilton Health Sciences
- Limestone District School Board
- Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Waterloo Region District School Board
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core service requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; immediate access to innovation and new technology; time and cost-saving process improvements; access to training, and more.
Remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your service needs and identify the strategic supplier partner best suited to meet your short, medium and long term goals.
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?