Welcome to OECM’s NEW End-User Computing Devices and Services (replaces our previous Desktop, Laptops and Related Products and Services Agreement). Here you will find a large selection of products and services available from three industry leaders - Dell Canada Inc. (Dell) - Preferred Partner, CDW Canada Corp. (Lenovo), Compugen Inc. (HP).
What you’ll get
- 3 reputable OEMs: Dell, HP and Lenovo;
- Hundreds of new products available from desktops, laptops, chrome devices and tablets to peripherals and accessories;
- Asset tagging and imaging;
- Comprehensive warranty services;
- Access to teams of dedicated resources, with in-depth understanding of Ontario’s education sector, broader public sector, and other not-for-profit organizations;
- Free delivery to your door;
- Online ordering to reduce lead times... and much more!
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; immediate access to innovation and new technology; time and cost-saving process improvements; access to training, and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your core product needs and identify the strategic supplier partner best suited to meet your short, medium and long term goals.
Products and Services Highlights
For a quick snapshot of the offerings from our supplier partners, download their Agreement Highlights:
Pricing, Master Agreement and Client Supplier Agreement (CSA)
For pricing specifics under the new EUC agreement, or to receive a copy of the signed Master Agreement (MA) and CSA documents, please contact:
Director, Business Relationship Management
Telephone: (416) 847-0677
Get More Information:
Download our FAQ fact sheet
Need more information right away?
Business Relationship Manager