IT Software Platform and Related Services (for ITSM and ESM)
1. Which IT Software Platform and Related Services are available through OECM?
The IT Software Platform and Related Services agreement delivers a wide range of IT related products and services, including:
- A set of defined Out of The Box (OOTB) functionalities that are provided as standard, thereby forming a base bundle and are included in the subscription pricing; and,
- Another set of additional functionalities that the Software Platforms support but are not included in the base pricing, as their utilization will vary from Customer to Customer.
The services available through our IT Software Platform and Related Services (for ITSM and ESM) are based on ITIL Version 3 or above, and the agreements include:
- A commercially off the shelf (COTS) Software Platform that is configurable and, as required, customizable with defined mandatory and additional functionalities to meet the Customer's needs;
- Scalability across the enterprise;
- Services available through Fixed, Floating and Enterprise subscription models and hosting options on a Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or on-Premise models;
- Optional Training and Implementation support services;
- Privacy risk assessment, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and threat risk assessment;
- Infrastructure and application support including Software Platform Maintenance, ongoing customer support and account management; and,
- Service support as per Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics;
2. Who are the supplier partners who provide IT Software Platform and Related Services?
- Deloitte Inc.
- Fujitsu Consulting (Canada) Inc.
- Logitek Technology Ltd.
- SuMO IT Solutions Inc.
- TOPdesk Canada Inc
For a quick snapshots of the each supplier partners’ offerings, please download our supplier partners' agreement highlights through the OECM website: https://oecm.ca/it-software-platform-and-related-services-for-itsm-and-esm
For more information, contact our dedicated Customer Support Team at email@example.com or 1-844-OECM-900 (1-844-632-6900). You may also contact the supplier(s) of your choice directly.
3. How was the RFP developed? Which products were included in the IT Software Platform and Related Services agreement?
While developing the RFP, OECM gained insight from our customers through:
- Customer feedback gained through Customer survey;
- Sector Advisory Groups feedback through our project advisory committee comprising of:
- Carleton University;
- Queen’s University;
- St. Lawrence College;
- Seneca College; and,
- Trent University.;
- Customer Focus Group helped to define the specific business needs. This group also evaluated the supplier proposals.
Please note that OECM follows the Ontario BPS Procurement Directive for all of its procurements. More information about OECM's external and internal procurement policies can be found at oecm.ca in About Us.
4. What is the term of the agreement for IT Software Platform and Related Services?
The Term is intended to be for five (5) years, with an option in favour of OECM to extend the Term on the same terms and conditions for up to three (3) additional years.
5. When did OECM post the IT Software Platform and Related Services RFP?
The non-binding RFP for IT Software Platform and Related Services was posted on the Ontario Tendering Portal on May 14, 2020.
6. What are the benefits of having multiple suppliers to choose from?
More suppliers means more choices for you:
- Access to 3 different software platforms (ServiceNow, TopDesk and Marval Service Management) via five (5) awarded Supplier partners;
- 24/7 support, technical assistance, and maintenance services;
- Software updates, current and past version support of the Software Platform;
- Access to optional maintenance, implementation, training, and additional services;
- Highly competitive pricing with fixed maximum pricing;
- An optional second stage process to help you with your custom requirements, the scope of work and Service Level Agreements; and,
- Documents included as a package to help you get started, for example, the Software platform roadmaps, Frequently Asked Questions, Summary of Resource offering for every awarded Supplier.
Please see our IT Software Platform and Related Services Agreement for more information https://oecm.ca/it-software-platform-and-related-services-for-itsm-and-esm.
7. After I sign an agreement, can I use all five (5) suppliers of the IT Software Platform and Related Services whenever I like?
While there are no restrictions to using multiple supplier partners, OECM strongly believes it's advantageous for your organization to streamline with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; immediate access to innovation and new technology; time and cost-saving process improvements, and access to training, and more.
OECM is available to provide analysis based on core Resource requirements and identify the strategic supplier partner best suited to meet your short, medium and long-term service management goals.
8. If I do not see service specification listed, does that mean it is not available in IT Software Platform and Related Services?
The IT Software Platform and Related Services agreement allows flexibility in meeting your specific requirements. This agreement has been developed for OECM Customers across the province, offering the ability to purchase an ITSM/ESM Software Platform and Related Services that meet their unique Customer requirements and reduce the costs of competitive procurement processes on an ongoing basis.
For more information or questions about your specific requirements, please contact our dedicated Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-OECM-900 (1-844-632-6900). You may also contact the supplier(s) of your choice directly.
9. What are the prices for IT Software Platform and Related Services products and services?
Prices include maximum rates applied to IT Software Platform and Related Services subscription, maintenance, training and role-based consultancy. All purchases will be quoted according to your organization's specification(s). Larger volume subscriptions may qualify for greater discounts and savings. A price list for each supplier partner is available through the OECM website https://oecm.ca/it-software-platform-and-related-services-for-itsm-and-esm.
10. I want to make sure I receive value for my organization. How do I get the optimum solution and pricing?
Customers are encouraged to request pricing specific to their needs (e.g., Customized project requirements, specific functionalities, hosting requirements, maintenance, implementation support, specific training needs and additional service level requirements etc.). Contact the supplier for a quote.
11. In the Master Agreements there are references made to OEM’s Use Authorization Agreement. Where can I find the Use Authorization Agreement?
Please note that some OEMs will be required to sign an OEM’s User Authorization Agreement, please reach out to your Supplier Partner for the detailed document to be appended to the CSA at the time of CSA execution.
12. Are OECM's procurements compliant with the Ontario Broader Public Sector Procurement Directive?
13. I'm a new customer to OECM. How do I leverage the IT Software Platform and Related Services?
There is no membership, or any other fees associated with OECM's Marketplace. To start leveraging this OECM agreement, please follow these simple steps:
- Create an OECM account. Sign up for your OECM account at oecm.ca/user/register and complete the registration form.
- Activate your OECM account. Once you have created a new account, you will receive a confirmation email to activate your account. Click the activation link provided in the email.
- Access the OECM Marketplace. After your account has been activated, set a password to login and access OECM agreements through our online Marketplace of Products and Services. Once you’ve logged in, you can access the Master Agreements, Price Lists, and other agreement-related documents. You can also reach to the supplier(s) and obtain information directly from them.
- Browse agreements and begin purchasing. To begin purchasing, download, print, and complete the Customer Supplier Agreement (CSA) related to the supplier and agreement that you are interested in. Send directly to the supplier partner for their review and signature. Once signed by both parties, send a copy of the signed CSA to email@example.com
14. What is the membership or other fees to access OECM's marketplace of products and services?
There is no membership or other fees to customers who wich to leverage OECM agreements through our online Marketplace of Products and Services.
15. What are the advantages of purchasing through OECM?
At OECM, we deliver Savings, Choice and Service.
- Access to Marketplace, with no spend or volume commitment;
- Continuously increasing choice with a wide range of collaboratively sourced and competitively priced products and services;
- Advisory services, business analytics and opportunities for knowledge sharing;
- A fair, open and transparent procurement process to ensure compliance with BPS Procurement Directives; CETA and CFTA
- OECM follows the Ontario Broader Public Sector (BPS) Procurement Directive for all procurements. More information about OECM's external and internal procurement policies can be found on the OECM Marketplace website in the About Us section.
- Cost-efficient and time-saving to meet your organization's procurement needs.