Expiration: November 30, 2025. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for an additional period of up to two years.
Electronic Document and Records Management Solutions
Featuring customized configurations and integrated solutions, these all-encompassing agreements include access to Digitization Services, Implementation of Software Solutions, Annual Maintenance and Licensing, and Professional Services to address all your electronic document and records management needs through a single supplier partner.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
Solutions tailored to your unique business needs
- Comprehensive end-to-end service offerings that are uniquely customized and tailored to fit your organization’s specific IT infrastructures, classification systems, records retention policies, workflows and other requirements
- Customizable software solutions that include: consultation, implementation, licensing, maintenance and training to provide you with a complete, “one-stop-shop” experience, eliminating the need to contract with multiple service providers
Variety of services that provide a complete offering
- Digitization Services to help convert physical records into digital-ready records in a variety of formats
- Access to ongoing support via an Annual Licensing and Maintenance Plan
- Professional Services including consulting, implementation support and training to ensure solutions are accurately designed and implemented using best practices, thereby reducing wasted time and increasing savings
Access to trusted supplier partners and competitive pricing
- Access to trusted suppliers in the electronic document and records management category, with highly competitive pricing
- 24/7 customer support, technical assistance and maintenance services
- Optional Second Stage Selection Process to help you find the perfect software solution for your organizational requirements
Products and Services
- Advanced Image Capture
- Annual Maintenance and Licensing
- Content Management
- Digitization Services
- Electronic Documents
- File Analysis
- Professional Services
- Records Management
- Records Management System
- Records Retention
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- McMaster University
- Municipality of Meaford
- Peel District School Board
- Queen’s University
- Simcoe County District School Board
- Waterloo Region District School Board
- York Region District School Board
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. To ensure you receive the best possible services, OECM encourages you to review the solutions available from our five supplier partners to determine the best fit for your organization. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your needs to meet your short, medium and long-term goals.
January 19, 2021
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?