Expiration: December 9, 2025. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for one additional period of up to three years.
IT Software Platform and Related Services (for ITSM and ESM)
OECM’s IT Software Platform and Related Services (for ITSM and ESM) agreements offer software solutions that are designed to accommodate customers’ needs based on their varying Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) maturity levels, best practices and IT Services Management (ITSM) and Enterprise Service Management (ESM) platforms.
Through these agreements, and included within the base subscription pricing, you will have access to a commercially off-the-shelf (COTS) Software Platform that is configurable and customizable, as required, with a standard bundle of pre-defined out-of-the-box functionalities. A secondary set of additional functionalities supported by the software platform is also available outside of the base pricing.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
Marval Software Limited
What You’ll Get
Solutions based on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (“ITIL”) Version 3 or higher
- A commercially off-the-shelf (COTS) Software Platform that is configurable and customizable, as required, with defined mandatory and additional functionalities to meet varying customer needs including, but not limited to, the following ITIL processes:
- Incident, Request Fulfillment with associated Service Catalogue;
- Service Asset and Configuration Management (Asset Management);
- Change Management;
- Problem Management;
- Knowledge Management;
- Release and Deployment Management;
- Event Management;
- Project Management;
- Service Level Management;
- Service Portfolio Management;
- Outage Management;
- Inventory Management; and,
- Metrics Reporting / surveys etc.
- Ability to scale across the enterprise
Variety of subscription models and software support services
- Fixed, Floating and Enterprise subscription models and hosting options including Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or On-Premise models
- Software updates, current and past version support of the Software Platform
- Infrastructure and application support including Software Platform Maintenance, ongoing customer support and account management
- Access to optional maintenance, implementation, training, and additional support services
Related Services to provide you with peace of mind
- 24/7 support, technical assistance, and maintenance services
- Service support as per Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics
- Highly competitive pricing with fixed maximum pricing
- Privacy Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing and Threat Risk Assessment
- OECM’s Optional Second Stage Selection Process to help you save more on custom requirements, scope of work and Service Level Agreements
Products and Services
- Application support
- Commercially Off The Shelf Software
- Enterprise Service Management
- Enterprise subscription
- Fixed Subscriptions
- Floating Subscriptions
- IT Infrastructure Library
- IT Service Management
- Maintenance Software as a Service
- Out Of The Box
- Privacy risk Assessment
- Software Platform
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Carleton University
- Queen’s University
- Seneca College
- St. Lawrence College
- Trent University
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
Remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your core product needs and identify the strategic supplier partner best suited to meet In order to help you get started, OECM will make the following available: Summary of Resource offering for every awarded Supplier, Frequently Asked Questions and Software Platform Roadmaps.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your needs to meet your short, medium and long-term goals.
January 26, 2021
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
June 23, 2021
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
October 19, 2021
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?