Expiration: March 3, 2025. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for two additional periods with the first extension period of up to two years followed by a further extension of one year.
Client Information System and Related Services
OECM is pleased to introduce our Client Information and Related Services Agreement. This agreement has been specially curated for Ontario’s publicly funded child development and rehabilitation sector, the agencies that help children with disabilities and their families live their best lives and are members of Empowered Kids Ontario (EKO). It is based on input received from representatives from various Children’s Treatment Centres (CTCs) and in consultation with the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services (MCCSS), and EKO’s Security and Privacy consultants.
OECM’s new Client Information System and Related Services agreements for Empowered Kids Ontario members provide access to two (2) qualified supplier partners for the provision of a commercially off-the-shelf (COTS), secure and provincially compliant Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for licensing, configuration, migration, integration, testing, and more, as well as associated related services including implementation, training, and ongoing software maintenance and technical support.
Awarded Supplier Partners
What You’ll Get
A complete System Solution featuring a wide variety of technologies and functionalities that fit across the lifecycle of your client engagement activities, including, but not limited to:
- Client referral and intake;
- Client registration;
- Scheduling, waitlisting and coordination;
- Care worker management including care planning and care provisioning;
- Client discharge and Client reporting;
- Clinical documentation and records management;
- Client health record management;
- Portal access including point of care mobile, telepractice, and telephony;
- Productivity, workload, and utilization tracking;
- Billing and payroll;
- Client/Family portal;
- Security and Privacy requirements;
- Data exploration, analytics, and reporting offering increased transparency into operations;
- Ministry reporting including provincial compliance and supporting audit requirements; and,
- Related Services.
Products and Services
- Software as a Service
- System Solution
- Commercially Off the Shelf Software
- Client Information System
- Client Referral
- Client Intake
- Client Documentation
- Records Management
- Portal Access
- Billing and Payroll
- Data Analytics
- Ministry Reporting
- Provincial Compliance
- Empowered Kids Ontario
- Child Treatment Centres
- Family and Community Services
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM recommends for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core product requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; immediate access to innovation and new technology; time and cost-saving process improvements; access to training, and more.
Remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your service needs and identify the strategic supplier partner best suited to meet your short, medium and long term goals.
April 8, 2022
10:30 am – 11:30 am
Sign In / Create New Account
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?