Expiration: April 30, 2023. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for one additional period of up to two years.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations and Related Services
From Direct Current (DC) Fast Chargers to corporate fleet chargers, these agreements offer a complete turnkey solution for your electric vehicle (EV) charging station needs, including design, project management, installation, testing, maintenance and customer/driver support.
Our supplier partners provide Level 1, 2, and/or 3, networked and non-networked EV charging stations through two reputable OEMs: ChargePoint and FLO.
Did you know?
The Government of Canada recently announced the Zero-Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Program (ZEVIP) which provides funding for eligible EV infrastructure projects to help meet the growing EV charging demand. Read more about this Government Program here.
Awarded Supplier Partners
What You’ll Get
- Level 1, 2, and 3 networked and non-networked charging stations that are compatible with all major electric vehicles sold in Canada
- EV charging stations capable of power sharing
- Options for customization, including corporate branding, and bilingual labelling
- Real-time access to usage data and statistics via an online web portal and mobile app
- Safety features that include, over current protection and Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI)
- Dedicated account representative for customer support and 24/7 driver support line
Products and Services
- Charging Station
- DC Fast Charge
- Electric Charging Equipment
- Electric Charging Station
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- Fleet Charger
- Level 1 Charging Station
- Level 2 Charging Station
- Level 3 Charging Station
- Vehicle Charger
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
Project Advisory Committee Members
- County of Simcoe
- District School Board of Niagara
- University of Toronto
- York Catholic District School Board
May 23, 2019
10:00 am – 11:00 am
Sign In / Create New Account
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?