Expiration: April 30, 2024. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for two additional periods of one year.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations and Related Services
From Direct Current (DC) Fast Chargers to corporate fleet chargers, these agreements offer a complete turnkey solution for your electric vehicle (EV) charging station needs, including design, project management, installation, testing, maintenance and customer/driver support.
Our supplier partners provide Level 1, 2, and/or 3, networked and non-networked EV charging stations through two reputable OEMs: ChargePoint and FLO.
Did you know?
The Government of Canada recently announced the Zero-Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Program (ZEVIP) which provides funding for eligible EV infrastructure projects to help meet the growing EV charging demand. Read more about this Government Program here.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
- Level 1, 2, and 3 networked and non-networked charging stations that are compatible with all major electric vehicles sold in Canada
- EV charging stations capable of power sharing
- Options for customization, including corporate branding, and bilingual labelling
- Real-time access to usage data and statistics via an online web portal and mobile app
- Safety features that include, over current protection and Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI)
- Dedicated account representative for customer support and 24/7 driver support line
Products and Services
- Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE)
- Fleet Charger
- Level 1 Charging Station
- Level 2 Charging Station
- Level 3 Direct Current (DC) Fast Charge Station
- Vehicle Charger
- Electric Vehicle Charging Accessories
- EVSE Data Services
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- County of Simcoe
- District School Board of Niagara
- University of Toronto
- York Catholic District School Board
May 23, 2019
10:00 am – 11:00 am
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sorry, but there are no related posts to display at this time.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?