Expiration: April 30, 2028. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for one (1) additional period of three (3) years.
Modular Buildings and Portable Classrooms
OECM is pleased to introduce our newly re-tendered Modular Buildings and Portable Classrooms agreement to our Marketplace. These agreements offer flexible and sustainable solutions for the supply, delivery, and installation of modular buildings and portable classrooms compliant with Ontario’s safety codes and building regulations.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
950 South Service Road, Stoney Creek
Hamilton, Ontario L8E 6A2
What You’ll Get
Supply, Delivery, and Installation Services
- Supply of modular buildings and portable classrooms
- Delivery and installation of modular buildings and portable classrooms
- Availability of lease/rental options, as well as purchase options for modular buildings and portable classrooms
- Connecting modular buildings and portable classrooms to plumbing-sewage, natural gas, water, and other resources, as applicable
- Establishing electrical connections (e.g., power, data, fire alarm, public address system)
- Supplying and installing foundations, including footings, foundation walls, anchors, blocks, and piers
- Performing site works including, but not limited to, site grading, drainage, ground preparation, paving, sodding and concrete work, fencing, skirting, porches, and landing, as specified
- Applying for building permits
How To Get Started
How to Get Started with RFSQ Agreements
- Building Systems
- Facilities Project
- Planning Support
- Design Support
- Project Management
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Waterloo Region District School Board
June 29, 2023
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?