Expiration: February 28, 2025. This agreement has no further extension periods remaining.
Payment Recovery Services
Maximize your payment recovery opportunities and reduce future overpayments.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
Such as bad debts, capital and construction, rebates (i.e. input tax credits), and tax liabilities.
Such as income tax, CPP, employment insurance and expense claims.
Related to accounts payable payments according to your purchasing contracts, products and services, customs clearance and occupancy leases.
Related to payment recovery
Other Related Payment Recovery Services
What You’ll Get
- Three supplier partners who are experienced in conducting small and large scale payment recovery projects
- Expertise to review current activities and identify areas to maximize payment recovery
- Reporting to track project progress and identify process improvement opportunities
- Knowledge transfer to enhance customers’ operational processes, through webcasts, seminars, training, advisors, reports and publications
- Proactive customer support from accredited experts and consultants
- Tax Advisory Services
- Commodity Tax Payment Recovery Services
- Other Related Payment Recovery Services
- Payroll-Related Payment Recovery Services
- Purchasing Process Activity Payment Recovery Services
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Conestoga College
- Durham College
- Niagara College
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your core product needs to meet your short, medium and long term goals.
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?