Expiration: February 28, 2025. This agreement has no further extension periods remaining.
Payment Recovery Services
Maximize your payment recovery opportunities and reduce future overpayments.
Awarded Supplier Partners
BGI Benchmark Group International Inc.
30 Centurian Drive, Suite 207
Markham, Ontario L3R 8B8
Regional Director(416) 500-2245
200-8 Adelaide St. West
Toronto, Ontario M5H 0A9
Senior Manager(416) 874-3470
Stratos Solutions Inc.
99 Rowntree Dairy Road, Suite 200
Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 6C8
CA – President(416) 410-0374 ext. 2226
Such as bad debts, capital and construction, rebates (i.e. input tax credits), and tax liabilities.
Such as income tax, CPP, employment insurance and expense claims.
Related to accounts payable payments according to your purchasing contracts, products and services, customs clearance and occupancy leases.
Related to payment recovery
Other Related Payment Recovery Services
What You’ll Get
- Three supplier partners who are experienced in conducting small and large scale payment recovery projects
- Expertise to review current activities and identify areas to maximize payment recovery
- Reporting to track project progress and identify process improvement opportunities
- Knowledge transfer to enhance customers’ operational processes, through webcasts, seminars, training, advisors, reports and publications
- Proactive customer support from accredited experts and consultants
Products and Services
- Advisory Services
- Commodity Tax
- Payment Recovery
- Purchasing Activity
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Conestoga College
- Durham College
- Niagara College
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your core product needs to meet your short, medium and long term goals.
Sign In / Create New Account
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?