Expiration: May 14, 2023. This agreement has no further extension periods remaining.
Portable Classroom and Modular Building Supply and Installation
This agreement offers fast, flexible and affordable solutions to the education sector working with tight timelines and budgets. Portable classroom buildings are sustainable, relocatable and cause minimal site disruption. They provide flexibility to school districts, enabling a quick response to demographic changes, and the ability to relocate from one location to another, as demands change.
Environmentally controlled portable modular buildings can be used as standalone classrooms or as a unique hybrid approach that blends the best of both off-site and on-site construction. They range in size and design and include applications in the educational, health care, and institutional construction markets.
Awarded Supplier Partners
What You’ll Get
- Leading classroom designs for sustainable learning environments.
- Portable Classroom design and construction that is compliant with the Ontario Fire Code Regulations 213/07, current energy standards and Ontario Building Code – including Supplementary Standard SB-10 for all applicable zones in Ontario.
- Replacement solution for end of life portable classrooms and more.
Products and Services
- Educational Webinars
- Modular Structures
- Ontario Building Code
- Portable Classrooms
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
Project Advisory Committee Members
- CSC MonAvenir
- Trillium Lakelands DSB
June 7, 2018
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm