Expiration: May 27, 2025. This agreement has no further extension periods remaining.
Software License Products and Related Services
OECM’s Software License agreements offer a large selection of education and enterprise licenses. Microsoft and Adobe licenses are available through Softchoice LP, and all other software licenses through CDW Canada Corp., Computacenter Canada Inc., and Softchoice LP.
Our supplier partners are industry-leading value-added resellers (VAR) of software licensing solutions, with the Microsoft License Solution Provider (LSP) accreditation and the Adobe Authorized Education Reseller (AER) accreditation.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
Category C – Other Software
Category C – Other Software
What You’ll Get
- The following Software Licenses:
- Microsoft Licenses
- Adobe Licenses
- Other Licenses such as Autodesk, Blackberry, Cisco, Commvault, DRUVA, Faronics, IBM, iboss, Nvivo, SAS, Scope5, Solarwinds, Sophos, Symantec, Trend Micro, Veeam, VMware, and more
- Second Stage Selection Process for “Other” Software Licenses to compare pricing based on specific requirements
- Assistance with the renewal, extension, and/or acquisition of licenses
- Support for a seamless transition to and/or from a different VAR, with minimal service disruption
- Support for changes to licensing structure and software models
- Administrative and technical support for daily operations
- Online web portal for easy ordering and account management
If you have a Client Supplier Agreement (CSA) signed for the Software License agreements expiring on May 31, 2020, OECM and our supplier partners are here to ensure a smooth transition with minimal impact to your daily operations.
Please contact our Customer Support team for more information on how OECM can support your transition through a new CSA for the re-tendered agreements.
Products and Services
- Other Software
- Trend Micro
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Humber College
- Ontario University Council of Chief Information Officers
- Seneca College
- University of Windsor
- York Catholic District School Board
June 24, 2019
2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?