Expiration: June 14, 2023. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for one additional period of up to two years.
Networking Products and Related Services
*These agreements were previously called Networking Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Related Services Agreements.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Accellion, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., F5 Government Solutions LLC, HPE Aruba, SentinelOne, Tenable, Inc., Trend Micro Canada
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Canada Co., F5 Government Solutions LLC, FireEye, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., HPE Aruba, Juniper Networks, Inc., NetScout, Radware Inc., Tenable, Inc., Zscaler, Inc.
Forcepoint LLC, Trend Micro Canada
Cisco Systems Canada Co., F5 Government Solutions LLC, Palo Alto Networks
Cradlepoint Inc., Eaton Industries (Canada) Co.
HPE Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, SentinelOne, Silver Peak Systems, Inc., Trend Micro Canada, Zscaler, Inc.
Arista Networks, Inc.,, Ruckus Networks, Silver Peak Systems, Inc.
Cumulus Networks, Inc., Dell, Dorado Software, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Pica8 Inc., Pluribus Networks, Ruckus Networks, SonicWall, Versa Networks
Extreme Networks, Ruckus Networks
Ciara, FatPipe Networks
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., F5 Government Solutions LLC, Juniper Networks, Inc., RedHat, VMWare, Inc.
Fortinet, Inc., NetScout, Zscaler, Inc.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., FireEye, Inc., ProofPoint, SentinelOne, Tenable, Inc., Zscaler, Inc.
Juniper Networks, Inc.
Cisco Systems Canada Co.
Cradlepoint Inc., Extreme Networks, FatPipe Networks, HPE Aruba, Radware Inc.
Cisco Systems Canada Co.
Fortinet, Inc., Tenable, Inc.
Fortinet, Inc., ProofPoint
What You’ll Get
The latest physical and virtual networking products, including license subscriptions
- Products available from 23 supplier partners, including:
- Access point products
- Security products
- Hybrid Networking Products (e.g. SDWAN)
- Wireless LAN Controller products
- Access to OEM products compatible to different IT environments, designs and infrastructure, to meet current established open standards
Related Services to provide you with support and peace of mind
- Technical support services
- Block resource hours
- Onsite support services
- Preventive maintenance and proactive diagnostics
- Professional resources for network design and planning, installation and implementation and training
- Software updates and hardware replacement
Pricing and warranties that help save you time and money
- Highly competitive pricing with fixed minimum discount on catalogue pricing
- OECM’s Optional Second Stage Selection Process to help you save more with volume purchases
- Standard OEM warranty and extended warranty coverage
Products and Services
- Access Points Products
- Block Service Hours
- Extended Product Warranty
- Hybrid Networking Products
- Installation and Implementation
- License Subscriptions
- Network Design and Planning
- OEM Warranty
- Onsite Support Services
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Proactive Diagnostics Services
- Repeat Call Resolution
- Routers Products
- Security Products
- Switch Products
- Wireless LAN Controllers Products
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Arista Networks, Inc.,
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Canada Co.
- Cradlepoint Inc.
- Cumulus Networks, Inc.
- Dorado Software, Inc.
- Eaton Industries (Canada) Co.
- Extreme Networks
- F5 Government Solutions LLC
- FatPipe Networks
- FireEye, Inc.
- Forcepoint LLC
- Fortinet, Inc.
- HPE Aruba
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks
- Pica8 Inc.
- Pluribus Networks
- Radware Inc.
- Ruckus Networks
- Silver Peak Systems, Inc.
- Tenable, Inc.
- Toshiba International Corp.
- Trend Micro Canada
- Versa Networks
- VMWare, Inc.
- Zscaler, Inc.
Project Advisory Committee Members
- Colleges and Institutes Canada
- District School Board Ontario North East
- Fleming College
- Georgian College
- London District Catholic School Board
- Seneca College
- Wellington Catholic District School
- York Region District School Board
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your core product needs to meet your short, medium and long-term goals.
July 8, 2020
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Sign In / Create New Account
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?