Global Unified Solution Services Inc. (Global USS), founded in 2009, focuses on helping organizations leverage best of breed technologies and innovations to connect people. As a full systems integration company, Global USS specializes in audio visual solutions, digital signage, architectural acoustics, building automation and control systems.
As an OECM supplier partner since 2014, the team at Global USS includes experienced professionals who specialize in providing turnkey customized technology solutions. This includes consultation, technology design, integration, and managed services. Global USS works with clients in multiple vertical markets across Canada, including education (K-12, colleges, universities), financial services, hospitality, healthcare, entertainment, non-profit, government, and as well as other BPS organizations.
Global USS’ solutions include:
- Collaborative classrooms, lecture halls, theatres and auditoriums
- Visualization rooms, control rooms and network operations centers
- Audio and Video conferencing systems
- Digital signage systems
- Digital wayfinding systems
- Unified communications solutions
- Integrated smart building solutions
Global USS also offers comprehensive managed services including, remote support, field services, on-site managed services, and warranty/maintenance services. Global USS is the only integrator in the industry that provides complete remote assistance as a complimentary service. This ensures that most major issues are immediately assessed and addressed allowing for a productive on-site visit.
Global USS was awarded with the following recognition levels for the respective Supplier Recognition Program (SRP) that they participated for Audio and Visual System Solutions agreement (RFP #2018-317):
- SRP 2019 Pilot: Gold (first participant to receive gold recognition level)
- SRP 2021: Platinum
* Please note SRP was not launched in 2020