Get access to LED and LCD digital signage displays with OECM’s Digital Signage and Scoreboards Agreement. Digital signage can help streamline communication throughout your organization, providing an easy method to welcome students, staff and visitors and share information such as important announcements, emergency alerts, community updates, event notifications, and more.
The agreements offer hardware and software solutions for internal and external digital signage, and video scoreboards that are designed to support football, basketball, soccer, baseball, and other events.
What You’ll Get
- Hardware and software solutions from reputable manufacturers such as LG, Samsung, NEC, and Brightsign
- A choice of LED and LCD displays for internal and external applications as well as digital scoreboards
- Content management systems to provide static, dynamic, and interactive content
- On-site installation services for internal signage and scoreboards
- Training and technical support services for the set-up and usage of displays and content management systems
Learn more about this agreement
To learn more about the Digital Signage and Scoreboards agreement, view our Information Session.
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM has provided a comprehensive Second Stage Selection guide and template to walk you through all the information required to obtain accurate quotes from our Suppliers should you require.
OECM is available to support you in your decision-making by facilitating the Second Stage Selection process.