Expiration: September 18, 2024. This agreement has no further extension periods remaining.
Natural Gas Management and Advisory Services
With an evolving natural gas market and a growing focus on reduced usage and long-term energy efficiency, organizations in Ontario require high-level expertise to manage the activities associated with an effective natural gas strategy.
OECM’s supplier partners offer a range of integrated services and support that cover risk assessment, strategy development, market analysis, gas acquisition and selling, and portfolio administration to help your organization build a successful natural gas program.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Blackstone Energy Services
400-2323 Yonge St.
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9
VP, Advisory & Client Services(416) 700-9567
Jupiter Energy Advisors Inc.
21 Four Seasons Place, Suite 101
Toronto, Ontario M9B 6J8
Director, Business Development(289) 808-1262
1155 North Service Road West, Suite 11
Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E3
Senior Vice President, Commercial & Industrial Origination(416) 578-8587
VIP Energy Services Inc.
606 Colby Drive, Unit E
Waterloo, Ontario N2V 1A2
Vice President(519) 404-2355
The awarded supplier partners will provide natural gas management and advisory service as defined in their respective Master Agreements. OECM encourages prospective customers to carefully review the terms and conditions of their natural gas utility contracts to ensure compliance with their internal and external procurement policies/requirements and applicable trade agreements.
What You’ll Get
- Environmental Initiatives: Advisory support in reducing natural gas consumption and carbon footprint through the development of new strategies and long-term implementation plans to increase environmental efficiency
- Profile Development: Initial needs analysis and support in developing pricing strategies, budgets, delivery options, and risk assessment profile
- Market Analysis: Reporting on current market conditions, forecasts, regulations and pricing
- Gas Transaction: Assistance in selecting natural gas providers and transportation options, negotiating contracts, purchasing gas, and selling of gas supply
- Portfolio Administration: Gas volume aggregation, management of gas delivery imbalances, analysis on usage, savings, and reporting on actual vs. forecasted gas consumption
- Accounting & Payment Services: Verification of invoices for buying/selling gas, transportation, and utilities
Products and Services
- Banked gas account
- Gas acquisition and selling
- Market analysis
- Natural gas budget
- Natural gas management advisory services
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Brock University
- Conestoga College
- Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
- Toronto District School Board
- York Catholic District School Board
- York University
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your core product needs to meet your short, medium and long term goals.
Natural Gas Management and Advisory Services Agreement
October 24, 2019
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Sign In / Create New Account
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?