Expiration: July 20, 2024. This agreement has no further extension periods remaining.
Toner Cartridges and Related Services
OECM is pleased to introduce the re-tendered and improved Toner Cartridges and Related Services to our Marketplace of Products and Services.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, HP (Samsung), Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Ricoh, Sharp, Xerox
Brother, Canon, Kyocera, Lexmark, Xerox
Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Fujitsu, HP, Lexmark, Okidata, Samsung, Xerox
Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, Kyocera, Lexmark, Okidata, Panasonic, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Xerox
What You’ll Get
Quality products from reputable suppliers
- A broad range of OEM, remanufactured and compatible products no matter your printer brand or model
- Other related products including bio-toner products, maintenance kits, image kits, drum kits, fuser kits, and more
Services that offer peace of mind
- No-charge Product Recycling Programs that support environmental stewardship
- Extensive product and equipment warranties
- Technical support
- Customer support
- Timely delivery across Ontario
Flexible ordering and customer incentives
- No minimum order requirements
- Incentives for customers including rewards programs, training programs, credits, and more
Products and Services
- OEM products
- Other Related Products
- Recycling Program
- Remanufactured products
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- HP (Samsung)
- Konica Minolta
- Conseil Scolaire de District Catholique de L’Est Ontarien
- Durham District School Board
- Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board
- Lambton Kent District School Board
- Peel District School Board
- Thames Valley District School Board
- Toronto District School Board
- York Catholic District School Board
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your needs to meet your short, medium and long-term goals.
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?