Expiration: August 31, 2031. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreements for two (2) additional years.
Multi-Function Devices and A4 Printers
This agreement is a re-tender of the Office and Production Multi-Function Devices and Related Services (MFD) agreement. A customer with a signed Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA) under the Office and Production Multi-Function Devices and Related Services (MFD) agreement may continue to use the Products and Services as the agreement remains valid until April 30, 2028 for Sharp Electronics of Canada Ltd. and Xerox Canada Ltd.; April 30, 2026 for Kyocera Document Solutions Canada, Ltd./4 Office Automation Ltd., Canon Canada Inc., PrintersPlus Ltd., and Ricoh Canada Inc. To sign on to the re-tendered agreement, please complete a new CSA with your preferred awarded supplier(s) below. The previous agreement is no longer available on the OECM website. If, however, customers require any documents from the previous agreement, please contact our dedicated Customer Support Team at email@example.com.
OECM is pleased to introduce our newly re-tendered and improved Multi-Function Devices and A4 Printers agreement to our Marketplace. These agreements were previously called Office and Production Multi-Function Devices and Related Services (MFD) and Small Office Desktop Printers and Related Services.
Now offering an expansive range of options for both Office and Production Multi-Function Devices (MFDs) as well as A4 Printers, all in a single agreement!
This solution helps you streamline your organization’s printing environment and access exceptional customer support services while saving on costs. With access to a broad range of professional services, managed print services, and application support, our supplier partners can help you find the perfect fit for your organization’s unique needs.
This agreement is now available through these eleven (11) awarded supplier partners, with product offerings as follows:
|Awarded Supplier Partner||Office MFDs||Production MFDs||A4 Desktop Printers|
|Canon Canada Inc.||X||X||X|
|Epson Canada Ltd.||X||X||X|
|Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd.||X||X||X|
|Kyocera Document Solutions Canada, Ltd. / 4 Office Automation Ltd.||X||X|
|QRX Technology Group||X||X||X|
|Ricoh Canada Inc.||X||X||X|
|Sharp Electronics of Canada Ltd.||X||X||X|
|Toshiba Tec Canada Business Solutions Inc.||X||X||X|
|Xerox Canada Ltd.||X||X||X|
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
Various Print Solutions
- Office and Production Multi-Function Devices purchase or lease options (36, 48 and 60-month options)
- Single-Function and Multi-Function A4 Printers purchase or lease options (36, 48 and 60-month options)
- Monochrome and colour network-ready resources
- Resources include standard base model features, such as black-and-white feature enabled as the default print setup, colour scanning capabilities, data/hard drive encryption, and more
Professional Services and Customer Support
- Sustainable print strategy to improve services and reduce overall print costs through Managed Print Services solutions
- Professional Services including fleet management, testing and installation
- Access to product and accessories catalogue
- Effective customer support, functional and technical training and assistance, and maintenance services
Pricing and Warranties
- Standard OEM Product Warranty
- Cost Per Page (CPP) model
- Extended Resource Warranty on upfront A4 Printer purchases and a CPP model including Break/Fix repair and Toner replenishment
- Second Stage Selection Process to help you achieve more savings through volume purchases
How to Get Started
How to Get Started with RFP Agreements
Products and Services
- A4 (8.5 x 11 inches)
- Colour Printers
- Extended Resource Warranty
- Legal (8.5 x 14 inches)
- Managed Print Services
- Monochrome Printers
- Multi-Function A4 Printers
- Office MFDs
- Production MFDs
- Professional Services
- Single Function A4 Printers
- Small Medium and Large workgroup Printers
- Standard OEM Product Warranty
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- City of Richmond Hill
- City of Thunder Bay
- Keewatin Patricia District School Board
- Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
- Queen's University
- St. Clair Catholic District School Board
- Seneca College
- Toronto Catholic District School Board
- Town of Oakville
- Trent University
- University of Guelph
- Western University
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM suggests you consider working with a single strategic supplier partner for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including:
• exceptional supplier responsiveness;
• improved inter-operability;
• immediate access to innovation and new technology;
• time and cost-saving process improvements;
• use of a common platform;
• access to training… and more.
Remember, OECM is available to help you analyze your core product needs and support you in your decision-making.
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?