*This agreement is a re-tender of OECM’s Apparel, Uniforms, Safety Footwear and Related Services.
What You’ll Get
Products in a variety of colours, sizes, and quality fabrics and materials:
- Workwear products for healthcare, custodian, maintenance and facilities staff including flame resistant and high visibility apparel, outerwear, overall/coverall, pants/shorts, shirts, and more
- Sportswear products for various sports such as baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and more
- Spiritwear products for athletic activities, camps, and clubs including jackets, tracksuits, t-shirts, and more
- Safety footwear that meets CSA standards with a variety of ratings for hazards and sole protection, including protective rubber footwear, safety winter and work boots, safety work boots with metatarsal guards, and more
- All product offerings are available from premium and generic brands
- Additional products such as accessories, athletic footwear and mascot costumes
Services to meet your everyday needs:
- Decoration services including embroidery, applique, digital logo printing, and more
- Additional services such as sizing and alteration services, and cleaning services
- Voucher and credit programs
- Bilingual (French and English) product lists
- Material, colour, and product samples available from some suppliers for customer assessment
Compliance measures that provide peace of mind
- Suppliers that comply with the Ethical Apparel Procurement Requirements of the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services/Supply Chain Ontario
- Product and Service warranty to ensure high-quality products that meet environment, safety, and social and ethical requirements
- Suppliers’ compliance with local and international cloth manufacturing laws and regulations to ensure Fair Labour Practices
- Green initiatives: recycling or re-use programs that support your organization’s sustainability commitments
Pricing that helps you save money!
- Highly competitive pricing with fixed minimum discount on catalogue pricing
- Optional Second Stage Selection Process to help you achieve more savings through volume purchases
Learn more about this agreement
To learn more about the Apparel and Related Products and Services agreement, view our Information Session.
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
Should you require, OECM can assist you in your decision-making by facilitating an Optional Second Stage Selection process.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your core product needs to meet your short, medium and long term goals.