Featuring customized configurations and integrated solutions, these all-encompassing agreements include access to Digitization Services, Implementation of Software Solutions, Annual Maintenance and Licensing, and Professional Services to address all your electronic document and records management needs through a single supplier partner.
What You’ll Get
Solutions tailored to your unique business needs
- Comprehensive end-to-end service offerings that are uniquely customized and tailored to fit your organization’s specific IT infrastructures, classification systems, records retention policies, workflows and other requirements
- Customizable software solutions that include: consultation, implementation, licensing, maintenance and training to provide you with a complete, “one-stop-shop” experience, eliminating the need to contract with multiple service providers
Variety of services that provide a complete offering
- Digitization Services to help convert physical records into digital-ready records in a variety of formats
- Access to ongoing support via an Annual Licensing and Maintenance Plan
- Professional Services including consulting, implementation support and training to ensure solutions are accurately designed and implemented using best practices, thereby reducing wasted time and increasing savings
Access to trusted supplier partners and competitive pricing
- Access to trusted suppliers in the electronic document and records management category, with highly competitive pricing
- 24/7 customer support, technical assistance and maintenance services
- Optional Second Stage Selection Process to help you find the perfect software solution for your organizational requirements
Learn more about this agreement
To learn more about the Electronic Document and Records Management Solutions agreement, view our Information Session.
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. To ensure you receive the best possible services, OECM encourages you to review the solutions available from our five supplier partners to determine the best fit for your organization. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your needs to meet your short, medium and long-term goals.