With our Real-Time Energy Monitoring Systems agreement, facility managers can gain access to building energy consumption data to easily pinpoint energy usage and have opportunities for increased efficiency and cost savings.
Once your real-time energy monitoring solution is installed and training is completed, your organization will have the ability to make timely decisions that will help reduce energy costs. So, stay one step ahead in ensuring your facilities are operating as efficiently as possible.
What You’ll Get
- Real-time monitoring hardware and software installation
- Collection of energy and water consumption data in real-time
- Energy consumption tracking, reporting, and analysis capability
- Data storage, backup and technical support
Learn more about this agreement
To learn more about the Real-Time Energy Monitoring Systems agreement, view our Information Session.
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM suggests you consider working with a single strategic supplier partner for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including:
- exceptional supplier responsiveness;
- improved interoperability;
- immediate access to innovation and new technology;
- time and cost-saving process improvements; and,
- access to training, and more.
Remember, OECM is available to support you in your decision-making.